To ensure you and everyone has a safe and pleasant stay with us, we have devised some simple house rules and we request that all guests who stay with us to comply with these guidelines. Please take a moment to understand these guidelines.
- All staying guests must register at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Guests will be issued a key card that will be used to access the guestroom.
- Lobby front door access will require a key card after 21:00 (Apr-Nov) and 22:00 (Dec-Mar).
- Lost key cards will incur a replacement charge, to be paid for by the guest at the Front Desk.
- If you lock your key card inside your room, you can obtain a “one shot” card from the reception. This will open your room door once to retrieve your key card. The card should then be returned to the reception or you will be charged for a replacement key.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring guestrooms are locked before heading out.
- Safety deposit boxes are provided in Twin/Double rooms only. Guests are responsible for any valuable items stored in these safety deposit boxes.
- Outside visitors are not permitted in the accommodation area unless with management’s consent.
- Visitors only can stay in the building between 08:00 and 21:00.
- Damage to the property or its belongings caused by guests is to be paid for by the offending guest. This payment is to cover the cost of the damage and any subsequent loss of income caused by the damage.
- Personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the guests from the time of arrival to departure. MyEcolodge will not be held liable for any lost or damaged items.
2. NOISE POLICY
- Guests must abide by the “No Noise” policy especially in the accommodation and common areas between 22:00 and 07:00.
- No stereo or TV sets are allowed in the rooms. If you are required to use your laptop/notebook, kindly ensure that it is fitted with headphones if sound is required.
3. FIRE REGULATIONS
- Smoking is not permitted in the premises but only at the designated areas outside the building.
- No fires can be lit in the building. Gas appliances and naked flames are prohibited in the building.
- The use of electrical heating devices and cookers are not permitted in the guestrooms for fire safety reasons.
- Oven toasters, microwaves, electric kettles are available in the pantry area.
- Fireworks are banned after 21:00 anywhere in Niseko resort area.
- Other activities that may cause fire or are hazardous to the public or property for your use. Please ensure that they are used responsibly and is prohibited.
4. CLEANING & CLEANLINESS POLICY
- We will provide 1 bath mat (for only Twin/Double rooms), 1 bath towel, 1 face towel, and 1 set of bed linen per person free of charge.
- Replacement cost of lost or damaged items will be charged.
- Towels and bed linen will be changed once a week.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the rooms. Please use the pantry instead and ensure that it is kept clean at all times.
- Usage of pantry is for in-house guests only.
- Guests are required to keep their guestrooms and the equipment clean.
- Please take off your shoes at the designated area and carry your shoes to available.
- Additional fee will be charged for extra cleaning.
- Pets are strictly not allowed.
- Do not bring items and articles that can cause inconvenience to other in-house guests.
5. USE OF COMMON BATHROOMS
- Separate male/female bathrooms are available on Level 1 for dormitory guests’ use.
- Guests must be dressed appropriately when going to the bathroom. Nudity is not allowed in the corridor and common area.
6. GREEN & ECO-FRIENDLY POLICY
- Please switch off the lights when you leave the guestroom. Avoid taking long showers as per our eco-friendly policy.
- Please sort and empty your rubbish into the correct bins that are available, We ask that you comply with the rubbish sorting and collection regulations in the corridor.
7. USE OF LAUNDRY ROOM
- Laundry room is to be used by in-house guests only.
- Kindly follow proper instructions when using the laundry machines.
- Please ensure that the laundry room is kept clean at all times.
- Wireless connection is provided as an additional facility to all guests. MyEcolodge does not take responsibility for any disadvantage due to poor internet connection.
- In Japan, penalties may apply for downloading/uploading illegal contents.
- Guests are to provide own PC/laptop in order to be connected to the internet.
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news from MyEcolodge.